Scuba Diving is among the most adventurous sport that people enjoy. If you want to explore the underwater world, you should try scuba diving once in your lifetime. You will be amazed to see the beautiful and serene marine world.
If you ever decide to do scuba diving, there is no better place than Mammoth Lake Texas. Since 2019, Mammoth Lake Texas is a popular site among divers. Moreover, the dive site has an average water level of 20ft from September to April.
Let’s see what makes Mammoth Lake Texas your ultimate scuba diving destination.
Reasons You Should Visit Mammoth Lake Texas For Your Next Dive
Scuba Diving offers a magical experience in itself; that’s why you must dive at a place that lets you enjoy diving thoroughly. Here, you will see why Mammoth Lake Texas, is the most favored place among the scuba divers.
Texas Historical Landmark And Inland Diving Attraction
Previously, Mammoth Lake Texas, was a 55acre historical and archeological location. Now, it is a 65acre park attracting thousands of scuba divers from across the world.
Explore The Diverse Marine Life
There should be no doubt why Mammoth Lake is called the home of marine life. While diving, you will witness a variety of fishes and other marine animals and plants. You will find catfish, shad, sunfish, paddlefish, and many more that you haven’t seen or heard before.
So, be prepared to see the fantastical world of marine life.
Get Hold Of Certificate
If you don’t have a certificate, it’s better you should get hold of one. Mammoth Lake Texas runs several certificate training programs for inland diving. You can choose from advanced and beginner diving certificate as per your knowledge and level of scuba diving.
Inland Freshwater Diving
For beginner divers, Mammoth Lake Texas, is an excellent place to learn diving and do your first dive. Furthermore, if you feel nervous among crowds, it is better to book your diving between Monday to Friday, as weekends are generally bustling with divers.
Get Assistance From Professional Staff
The Mammoth Lake Texas is known for one more quality, its professional staff. With trained and cordial staff, you can ask for their assistance at any time. If you have any concerns about diving or the park, the customer support is pleased to help you out.
Keep A Note On Temperature
- Summers: 24-27 degrees Celsius/76-80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spring: 22-24 degrees Celsius/ 71-75 degrees Fahrenheit
Entry Fees For Mammoth Lake Texas
Here, you will find a list of fees you need to pay for various activities.
- Divers: $20
- Annual Membership: $250
- Triathlon Training: $20
- Observers: $5
- Tanks: $15
- Paddle Boarders: $10
- Swimmers: $10
- Snorkelers: $10
- Kayaking: $10
- RV: $30 Daily/ $180 weekly/ $600 monthly
Free park entry for instructors and DM’s who assist the class
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
No matter how advanced a scuba diver you are, you need some precautions and measures for your safety as well as others. Take a look at the safety regulation below that you should follow at Mammoth Lake Texas.
- Each diver should be certified from an established institution.
- All the divers must carry their certificates as proof of their training.
- Each diver must present their scuba diving certificate while arranging a diving expedition.
- You should be careful of the overhead environment.
- Do not try to dive more than your level of training.
- Do not plan for decompression dive as a recreational activity as it requires professional and advanced training.
- You are not allowed to go fishing.
- You should not dive alone.
- Make sure that to log the dives.
- Divers should take care of their belongings as the management of the park is not responsible for the damage.
- Children should not roam alone in the park and must be accompanied by adults.
- You should avoid messing around the platforms, attractions, or any training equipment.
- Prior approval is required for occasion kayaks and paddle boarders.
- Waivers are required before you enter the property.
- Accept venom, credit card, and Cash for payment.
Take Advantage Of Park Amenities
Mammoth Lake Texas has more to offer than just diving; here what you will find at the park.
- Adequately cleaned and fresh changing rooms and restrooms.
- Tank, BCD, and Reg: $50
- Air Fills: $10 (For Members, it is $5)
- Tent Camping: $10/Tent
Some Important Announcement
- There is no fully equipped scuba dive shop, but you can find one to buy essential dive items.
- There is no service to fill nitrox.
- You will not find a shower facility during this period.
We, Mammoth Lake Texas, are a dedicated scuba park focusing on our scuba divers’ training and diving. For safety purposes and seamless scuba diving training, we allow only open water swimmers.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit Mammoth Lake Texas, to enjoy an unforgettable scuba diving experience.